Sunday, May 18, 2008



So this is my first blog post. I decided in order to help my family keep up on the things going on in my life I would create a blog, since most of them have and I look at theirs multiple times a week.

Since I am single and do not have kids running around the house doing crazy things I doubt I will update my blog as often as other family members should, I love seeing nieces and nephews so you guys keep posting!, but I will try and keep family and friends updated with what I am doing.

So just a few hours ago Steve, Eric (two of my best friends that I was fortunate to grow up with), and I just got home from an awesome three day kayaking trip. I am exhausted but it was well worth whatever repercussions I suffer over the next day or two. I will put a couple of pictures here and will try and post an album on facebook where I can add fifty or so good ones. The rip was amazing and now I need to go shower and clean up and try and get my stuff in order for the coming week.

3 comments:

Keren said...

Love it! Thanks for sending me the link. I guess I should add you to facebook so I can see the rest of the pictures.

Patrick said...

Now, I'm really jealous.

Rachel said...

Yea! Now we just need to get Angelina broadcasting! Looking forward to hearing more about your life. . . looks like a wonderful trip!