Sunday, June 22, 2008




So this weekend was definitely a bit more relaxing than the last. I did not do a lot, which was kind of nice. Ashley and I did go to the strawberry days festival in pleasant grove to get some strawberries and cream, it was delicious. Since I have started using this blog as a bit of a journal I try and take at least one picture of most of my activities so I can share with family and friends, this lead to me learning for the first time, even though I have known her for over a year, that Ashley does not want me taking her picture, there is one here of her trying to get away. All I wanted was a picture of someone enjoying the wonderful strawberry goodness. Oh well.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Spencer, it's Laura.  Brett and I have a blog now if you want to check it out.  It's wildeandcrazyfamily.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well!

Wilde Family said...

Look at all these bloggers! Hey, Spencer, it's Laurie and Tyson. We just found your blog through Brett & Laura's. Hope you don't mind if we peek every now and then.

Julie said...

I miss strawberry days and my friends. I hope you ate a few for me. Strawberries that is, not friends. Unless it's Ashley; that's a whole different thing!

Rachel said...

Mmmm. . . love strawberries and cream!

Laura said...

Ok, it's me again! I decided to make our blog private so send me an email and I'll invite you...laura_wilde@hotmail.com (Laura & Brett)

Wes Harris said...

Mmmm strawberries. I have noticed similar behavior when I'm trying to take pictures. I looked through your blogs that's fun.