Sunday, August 2, 2009




Well, after a hiatus of nearly a year I am trying to keep my blog up again, the only problem now is I do not know where to start. Alot has happened over the past year so the abundance of things to write about and share pictures of was a bit overwhelming. So instead you get a few pictures from recent activities and my goal to keep this a bit more up to date. The two pictures I included here, one is Mount Vernon, very neat place and the other is detail from one of the benches in the national cathedral, I thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, check back soon. Have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

Laura and Joseph said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere... we were pleasantly surprised to see a new post, to say the least. :)

Rahni said...

Last night your mom told me of your intent to blog again, but I was skeptical, yet hopeful. Fabulous! You're back! When did you go to D.C.? I need to go back. Well, who am I to needle you, I've taken the summer off, basically.

Julie said...

Like a voice from the past, this post appeared in my Google Reader. I needed a few minutes to put the pieces together (I have another "Wilde" blog by one of my friends from Texas), but once I did I was thrilled. Welcome back, Spencer. Keep the posts coming!

Rachel said...

Wait a minute. I'm not ready for this. I had totally dropped you off my blog list of who to check. Now you're throwing me for a loop! I'm holing my breath for more. . .

Keren said...

Hallelujah! You're back! Now just keep it going.

Kristen Wilde said...

We visited the National Cathedral at least 4 times but never noticed that little critter on the end of a bench! Pretty cool.

Good luck with your new blogging resolutions! It will be nice to hear more from you.