Thursday, September 17, 2009

So after thirty years of living the responsibilty free single life my forty years in teh winderness are drawing to a close. Last night I proposed to Ashley Ann Sanderson and she graciously said yes. While I will miss some aspects of being a carefree menace to society, I am anxiously looking forward to taking this next step and sharing my life with a wonderful young woman. Ashely and I are looking at a date in early December to get married here in Utah. So thank you to all the marvelous young ladies that got me through the rough years up until now and helped prepare me to spend my life with Ashley, your service is appreciated.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! That's really exciting. Let us know when, and Brett and I will definitely be there!

The VanderHoevens said...

Congratulations!!!

The VanderHoevens said...

P.S. The 19th is a great day to get married. It has worked for us for the last 17 years. :) - Valerie

Julie said...

It's official!!! Yea, Spencer congratulations times infinity! Now maybe Ashley can help you keep your blog more up to date, haha. Well I am thrilled. You are two of my very favorite people, and I couldn't be more tickled that you decided to spend eternity with each other. Bring on the wedded bliss!

Rachel said...

Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!! We loved Ashley when she came to visit and I'm so excited to have another sister in law!!!

Keren said...

Welcome to the family, Ashley!

Super Angie said...

Wahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! We're cheering all the way from Alaska! You will love married lifeQ

Super Angie said...

Uh, the "Q" was supposed to be an exclamation point...